Church of the Virgin Queen of Peace
ul. Milosrdenstva 15, Košice
Klein Sándor (Alexander) alebo Herbai A.
1938 – 1939
The church stands at the edge of the town centre, among small one-storey houses; its construction was likely associated with the building of a colony of single-family houses in ul. Platanova and the adjoining streets. The church consists of a single main nave and an independently standing tower; its configuration of volumes and exterior form are a stylised recollection of the Italian Renaissance.
End of content